OPPO Flashing Service slow Don't Order if can't wait
Delivery Time: 0 - 6 hours
Please Note (Read all info carefully):
- Antivirus Disabled
- Lan internet connection needs.
- For Version Check Please Power ON Mobile and Click on Emergency Call dial *#899# click on software version, Get Your file with same version as on mobile or latest Version From ( firmware27.com , vnrom.net , oppostockrom.com , combinefile.com )
- Download and Install Team-viewer (https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/ )
- Download and Install Oppo Drivers ( https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=890129502657599545 ) (during oppo drivers installation it will ask you to install qualcom drivers check trusted and click install now if options not showed contact me) (oppo drivers ki installation k doran 2 bar qualocom driver ka puchy ga wo tick kr k install krny hn agr option na ai mugy btain)
- Check Mobile Connectivity Ports
- For MediaTek
- Press volume up and down and connect cable (Connectivity ports in device manager (Mediatek usb port, Mediatek preloader usb port
- For Qualcomm
- Go to recovery with volume down and power button and connect usb cable then click on ver 1.2 three times. then Mobile light is off and connect with PC Port (USB HS-Qualcom (9008)
- For MediaTek
- During Oppo Flashing If light gone No Refund
- If Internet Disconnected No Refund.
- FirmwareX.net And CombineFiles.com Files are not accepted in any case
- All OPPO Clients Who Have Win7 Please Update To Service Pack 1
- Chinese Version not supported
- If your phone dead due to wrong file or any other reason then we're not responsible for that. we charge amount for flashing.
- if your phone not ok then it's not our problem because we not provide files.
- if flashing start and your remove your phone during flashing then payment not refunadable
Error 430 Solution
Service Pack 1 for windows 7 32 bit
Service Pack 1 for windows 7 64 bit